oor Engels

Vertalings in die woordeboek Sjinees - Engels

forgive

werkwoord
請原我問了這樣一個私人的問題。
Please forgive me asking such a personal question.
GlosbeResearch

excuse

eienaam
請原我的魯莽。
Please excuse me for being rude.
Glosbe Research

to understand

CC-CEDICT
simplified form of 諒

Geskatte vertalings

Vertoon algoritmies gegenereerde vertalings

voorbeelde

Advanced filtering
Voorbeelde moet herlaai word.
一些国家政府本着合作与互的精神,对所发出的呼吁和信件作出了答复,行使了其答辩权,特别报告员对此表示感谢。
You gonna hold her past against her?- Yeah, I' m gonna-- A porno star!UN-2 UN-2
我永遠 都 不會 原 你 !
alex, follow meOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我们申明不同民族和文化间需要合作、对话和相互尊重,从而建立一个开诚布公、互互让的世界。
I' il bet the driver forgot to wipe that part downUN-2 UN-2
马来西亚认识到任何多种族社会的稳定有赖于互精神和对多元化的尊重,这是基于包含性的、急人民所急的政治和法律制度的,平衡了公民和政治权利如言论自由和见解自由以及此种社会更广泛的需要。
A marriage should change when the people in it change!MultiUn MultiUn
你 能 有 一天 原 我 嗎
Mr Lamy, I am sorry to give you more work, but, as we had announced, we are going to reinstate the question by Mr Zacharakis, which had been reserved for this Question Time. Question No 30 by Christos Zacharakis (H-0389/03):OpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我 沒病 , 不知 你們 能否 原 我 我 看到 你們 很 忙
Real costs recorded means the real costs for the physical operations referred to in Annex V which took place during the reference period, on the basis of either individual invoices for these operations or a contract signed to cover themOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我 是 擔心 瑪格麗特 原 我還 需要 更長 時間
Other inactive-unemployedOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
而 我 只 希望 有 一天 你 能 原
This place smells like shitOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我永遠 不能 原 那些 混蛋 。
The pills are ironOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
它取决于斗争和牺牲,取决于互互让,也取决于共同的人性意识。
That is set in stoneUN-2 UN-2
通过给予巴勒斯坦人民对其生活的更大控制、改善两国人民的安全和人道主义状况以及努力从均衡状态中消除恐怖因素,我们希望这将有助于迎来一个谈判和互的新时代。
This formula shall be valid for carcases weighing between # and # kgUN-2 UN-2
好像 我?? 该 生 那? 个 孩子 的 气 , 那?....天真 的 小姑娘 或者 我 不能 原?
We did an extra half- houropensubtitles2 opensubtitles2
我, 尊敬 的 法官.
They' re the last two I could findOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
女士 原 我 作為 一個 長 官
I was amazed to see that food was twice as expensive in Iqaluit as it was in the greater Montreal area for instanceOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我 回來 請求 你 的 原
You' re everything that dad ever wanted you to beOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
沒關系 請求 原 的 應該 是 我
Everything he' s mouthing is in the book.I gotta make an A in this classOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
我们可以本着一种互互让的精神,调解关于全面公约草案第18条的意见分歧。
Someone added that it was not through political pressure that they would convince broadcasters to schedule their productions but through the quality of their films and television shows.UN-2 UN-2
我 希望 她 會 原
It was as if breasts were little pieces of property that had unlawfully annexed by the opposite sexOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
痷 琌 び 谅谅 и 痷 ぃ 笵 赣
Been down the pub, had a laugh.I had a drink. I had a danceOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
你 可以 原 我 嗎?
You be careful and stick to my ordersOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
# 如果 她 拒絕 那 就 說 " 妹妹 請 原 我 " #
That' s no funOpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
請原我的魯莽。
It' s your lucky day, huh?Tatoeba-2020.08 Tatoeba-2020.08
需要消除环境问题的政治色彩,我们需要弥合现存的分歧。 我们在执行商定的国际气候变化框架过程中,必须互互让并精简我们的共同承诺。
You know, after graduation, parents gave me the bootMultiUn MultiUn
請 原 我, 神父
We therefore have two options.OpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
她 原 你 了 嗎 ?
Part-time work has represented the most important element of the development of the female workforce in the 1990s.OpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3
219 sinne gevind in 6 ms. Hulle kom uit baie bronne en word nie nagegaan nie.